Sometimes our media player does not play the video properly, and we are not able to watch our favorite movie songs or episodes. This happens when the video is not resized, keeping the dimension of the screen in mind. It is often seen that video that we download from the internet is wider than our screen; hence we need to resize the video so that we do not face any trouble watching it using media players. Some social media platform does not show the video in a larger view due to incorrect size of the video. We need to resize such videos so that it can be shared on social networks without any difficulty. Here are some tips that can help you to resize video without compromising with sound or video quality.
- Check whether the video complies with aspect ratio: – For a video to be viewed on a larger screen, it must have an appropriate aspect ratio. The aspect ratio is defined as the proportional height and width of the display screen. A video that is larger than the screen will have cut images from sides. It is advisable to use the optimal aspect ratio that which resizing video so that it can be viewed without any difficulty on any screen.
- Customize the output video settings to commonly used resolution: – There are a variety of screens available in the market. We need to consider these screen resolution in such a way that it is compatible with any screen resolution.
- Video quality: – The video quality is one of the most important factors that are to be considered while resizing the video. At times we might want to compromise the quality of video while sharing the video in a social network to save mobile data. However, in most cases, we would instead want to have high-quality video after resizing to watch our favorite videos.
How to resize video using Wondershare UniConverter?
- First of all, download and install Wondershare UniConverter software from the authentic, official website. It is available in free as well as a paid version for Mac as well as Windows operating system.
- Once the installation is complete open the Wondershare UniConverter software by double-clicking the icon from the desktop screen.
- Click on the toolbox icon from the top and then to video compress.
- A folder with the plus (+) icon will appear on the left pane, click it to add files from the local disk drive of your computer.
- Customize the output video settings like file size, file format, quality, and resolution, etc. Once that is done, click preview to see the changes. If it appears good, then finally click the compress button.
Wondershare UniConverter is the best free software to compress the video without losing the quality of audio or video at all. It is compatible with both the Windows operating system as well as Mac operating system. One can also upgrade from free to the paid subscription to gain full access to software features.