If you are looking for an Engineering Job
? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :
||2401 Stantonsburg Rd SE, Wilson, NC 27893
|Job Description :
The Operations Manager is responsible for maximizing production while delivering a quality product by successfully managing and coordinating manufacturing functions within a single facility. The incumbent will establish and manage procedures and policies to achieve effective production schedules, product standards, and operational costs.
· Manage, initiate, control, and direct the activities of plant employees and equipment
· Oversee the proper application of policies and procedures
· Forecast machines and staffing needed for future work assignments
· Coordinate daily production and the scheduling of machinery to ensure efficient and effective use of facility
· Manage maintenance requirements to ensure machinery down-time is minimized and productivity maintained
· Implement the principles of the company’s cost control system
· Ensure effective supervision is maintained in all areas of the plant
· Ensure jobs are manufactured on a timely basis to meet customers’ demands
· Ensure that jobs are manufactured by the most efficient manner
· Maintain regular liaison with supervisors relating to production problems and needs to meet company demands
· Review delivery requirements and machine production to ensure customer delivery requirements are successfully met
· Partner with Human Resources to ensure competitive wage rates
· Network with other facilities and other managers to exchange information and solve problems
· Compare budgets to actual expenditures and make financial projections
· Calculate labour and manufacturing costs to ensure costs are minimized while production is maximized
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field or combination of education and minimum eight years previous experience
· 5+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment; CNC Machining and/or Forging a plus
· Ability to use various computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Ability to accurately track expenses and run projections
· Advanced knowledge of machine capability requirements
· Able to construct and interpret charts and pie graphs
· Proven understanding of how facility performance impacts the areas of safety, delivery, cost, quality, and service
· Able to effectively communicate with customers regarding problem solving and marketing
· Able to make decisions about suggestions for change
· Ability to work independently and participate in a team setting
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries & markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With opportunity for advancement and access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated and engaged people.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Engineering Job
. If not, reach through the comment section.