If you are looking for an Engineering Job
? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :
||Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
|Job Description :
||Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories seeks an experienced Compliance Safety Engineer to join our team to support interpretation and implementation
of global product safety standards across SEL’s diverse product portfolio. Our ISO/IEC 17025 accredited test lab participates in the UL Client Test
Data Program (CTDP) and the IECEE CTF Stage 3 program to support delivery of industry-leading power protection products to a broad range of
domestic and international electric utility and industrial partners.
This position is located in Pullman, WA. Please apply!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the standards, requirements and solutions for the assigned compliance area (e.g., EMC, Safety, Product Ecology).
2. Develop compliance tests, procedures and reports for the assigned compliance area and ensure test documentation is complete and filed in accordance with ISO 17025 (A2LA) and quality system requirements.
3. Develop and maintain a general understanding of SEL products and markets.
4. Provide general technical assistance to product groups.
5. Mentor Associate Engineers and Technicians in Product Compliance and R&D.
6. Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing.
7. Understand. Create. Simplify.
8. Other duties as assigned.
B.S. in Electrical Engineering or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
2+ years working knowledge of compliance engineering practices and philosophies at an electronics development and manufacturing company
Good working knowledge of common compliance related test equipment, test chambers, and testing practices
Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
Background check results satisfactory to SEL
Negative drug test result(s)
Knowledge of one or more of the following compliance (regulatory, voluntary, customer) areas including standards, requirements, and solutions:
– EMC (FCC, IC, IEC, CISPR, CE)
– Safety standards (UL, CSA, IEC, CE)
Leadership experience or training
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled.
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Engineering Job
. If not, reach through the comment section.